Sunday, September 27, 2009

Space Paw's gentle readers are not only wonderful, they're talented, too!!

Margaret's totally awesome snuggly was unveiled to the Space Paws kittehs today!!!

First, thank you Margaret! It is lovely... and how appropriate, since it is obviously a labor of love! Folks, I wish you could reach out and touch it. It's thick and soft and warm and... well, snuggly!!

No sooner had I unpacked it, than Fred jumped up to investigate. Almost immediately he began biscuit making. I raced to get the camera but was only able to get off a couple of shots before he was distracted by his brother playing in the box in which the snuggly arrived. :-)
Play session done, it was time for Mr. Percy to check out the object of his brother's interest. By then I was in my chair, with Winnie on my lap, but the camera was on the end table and I got a couple of shots from across the room.


A busy Saturday ensued and, when I finally had a chance to sit down to look at the snuggly closely, it took all of 3.47 seconds for Miss Aggie to jump up on my lap to check it out.

To say the snuggly is a hit is an understatement. First she snorgled it. And snorgled it. And snorgled it!


Then she grabbed a mouthful and began making bread in earnest! This went on for quite a while.

Finally, our girl settled in for a nice long purr session!


I think Miss Aggie has claimed this snuggly as her own! We'll see who she allows to check it out in the next couple of days. I'll keep you posted!

But wait! There's more!

Also with today's mail was a sweet note from Marlene! AND it was on a handmade note card! I knew Marlene was an artist, but never expected to be the recipient of one of her originals! It is so gorgeous, I just had to share it with you!

Ladies, I can't begin to tell you how touched we are here at Space Paws! Thank you soooo much for sharing the love - it means more than I can say!

Hugs!

Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Wow that is sure a gorgeous snuggly! I think my sisters would like something like that a LOT. And mum really likes that card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the card!

    That snuggly looks wonderful. One day, I might be able to convince my mom that her grandcats absolutely must have one of those :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...Lisa, this was an even better reception than I had hoped for! Here's wishing Space Paws many, many more biscuits and snorgles to be made on the snuggly blankie. It was indeed a labor of love, and these pics make it ALL worthwhile and then some! Marlena - what a fabulous card! Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like the snuggly passed the inspection with flying colours, that's a quite impressive quality assurance team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what is it made of? i have a old blanket (furry polyester?) that my cat mia loves to suck on and knead. i'd never seen another cat do it, nor have i since, and she's only ever done it on that blanket. i think you have a winner there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is a great blanket - the kitties have to be loving it! And that is a great notecard to - they are both very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous blanket...perfect for snuggling and kneading and taking a nap on...love how Miss Aggie looks so happily content, hugging her new blankie! Margaret, you've done a fantastic job with the blankie! Just perfect :)

    The card from Marlene is fabulous as well...love her designs, she is a fantastic artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is "Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!"!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin