Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Escape... to a small dark space...

The babies were sleeping peacefully and I needed to spend some time with momma, Peggy Sue. Sure enough, this was their cue to try to escape...



That is not Buff Boy in the bed (forgive me, I was looking at the display), it's actually Orange Guy #2. I scooped 'em back into the little red bed and they just took off again. Here's Buff Boy, diving over the side. I tried to brighten up this still because it, too, was a bit on the dark side.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for that fix this early morn! That was great, I loved it! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny and too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part where Orange Guy #2 looks like he is saying, "Where is everybody?" is so funny. He really is looking around with his wobbly little head. Just what I needed today to lift my spirits...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! They're growing up! That's so darn sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny...made me laugh out loud and wake up my sleeping kitties! What an adventure for the kittens, and poor little Orange boy who was left behind...oh too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heh! BTW, eyes open? Is that the first vid we've seen with eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi tedder!
    See the other vid, done the same day, at http://hubblespacepaws.blogspot.com/2009/06/happy-birthday-we-are-two-weeks-old.html (it's the last item, under the stills).
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, Lisa, I missed that post! (the last video I saw was the weigh-in).

    Aww.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin