Monday, November 1, 2010

My fav Winnie pic (to date) got LOLed!



As you know from yesterday's post, after over a week off-line with Winnie on my my mind, I finally got back to the intertubes. I stopped by Wendy's Wonderful LOL Spot for a smile before bed. What did I find???? Why my very favorite pic of Win, to date (I say that with all hopes for a complete recovery and more great pics to come), turned into a grin inducing LOL! Thanks, Wendy!! If you haven't seen Wendy's Halloween spread, scoot on over to the Spot and check 'em out. Grins galore, I guarantee! :-)

Thank you, so much, everyone for all your good wishes for our sweet WinnieOne!! I won't lie, I'm really worried. We get the T4 results back tomorrow and I'm hoping we can adjust her meds for better control. In the meantime, I'm giving her lots'n'lotsa lovin'. Working hard to get caught up with my reading, but home life is making it tough right now! Hugs to everyone!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how did I miss your post about Winnie? I'll add my good vibes to everyone else's in hoping that Winnie makes a full and speedy recovery. Get well soon, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sisters and I are sending lots of purrs to sweet Winnie. If you can, please spread the word about Moosie (on my blog today), she is in your neck of the woods. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and hugs and smooches and good thoughts and chanting and purrs and headbutts and more hugs and love for good results...


    OXOXOXO

    AP

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize you were feeling bad, Winnie. Sending you some healing vibes and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I didn't know either that Winnie wasn't well. Perhaps that's the reason for the look on her face (rather than sweet Sophie).

    I hope adjusting the medication will work and that efurrything can get back to normal soon.

    Hang in there, Winnie! You don't need to poop and pee efurrywhere to get your mama's attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are purraying for WinnieOne...please give her some lovin' from us, too.

    xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are saying our bestest purrs and prayers for Winnie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are purring and keeping our paws crossed for dear little Winnie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great LOL ;) Sending hugs and purrs and love to you, Winnie, and the rest of your furry crew...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just wanted to stop by and say hi, find out how Winnie's doing, and thank you again for sharing my post about Sheba.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin