Sunday, June 27, 2010

Georgia Area Alert

This lovely young mother will meet an untimely fate on 7/1.

If you are a Georgia area reader, or if you have friends in that area, please do spread the word! Click on her pic or click here, to go through to the post on Robin's blog, for more details.

She's beautiful and friendly. Unfortunately (1) no one could find her kittens and (2) because of the low adoption rate of black cats, she will be one of the first in line for euthanasia. Spread the word, please!

8 comments:

  1. This is so sad. We have had several black cats over the years and they have always been a blessing to us. I hope this sweet girl finds a home. ~Alasandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell everyone I know too. Poor baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww :( :( :( If I were in the area I would snap her up in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes us so sad! Black cats are the best. We're sending her all our purrs and good thoughts.

    P.S. Glad to hear you got another A/C unit and that the cats like it - honestly, I cannot imagine living in Baltimore without several A/C units - or central air.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My human saw this earlier on the original blog, and she is determined that this kitty WILL be saved! We are linking to her info every chance we get! Even though we are in California, we know that there is someone out there with a Georgia connection that can get her out! And that human WILL be found.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This upsets me greatly, makes me feel sick. Fingers crossed she will find a good human to take her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is terribles. my baby sis-ter is a black kitteh, and i loves her more than anything. i do not unnerstand the problem wif adopting black kittehs, it is SO wrong. so i am purring verreh hard this lovely girl gets a home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a link on a friend's LJ. His blog gets lots of eyes from around the nation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin