Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday - It's a Kittenpalooza!


You may remember just a bit back, I told you how thankful I was for the awesome efforts of Ted and Martha over at 50K. Today, I am thankful that Ted and Martha let us know about another foster parent affiliated with their shelter, Homeward Trails.

Foster Mom Jane just started a new blog, Kitten Mom - It's a Kittenpalooza - The tale of Two Moms and Fourteen Babies - Yikes!

Miss Caroline had her 8 babies a week ago and, just yesterday, her sister, Maryland, delivered six... WITH Caroline's help!! Yes, you read that right... her sister served as midwife and wet nurse for her new babies! And now they are raising their litters together!

So whattcha still her for???? Go on over and lend your support to Miss Jane, of the big heart, and her 16 new charges!!

9 comments:

  1. We saw that at 50K - we didn't have a chance to get over to see the other blog yet but it is so amazing that Caroline helped her sister out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was over there earlier today--careful, folks, this is weapons-grade cute!

    (Seriously, it's a wonderful blog and a sweet story, and I will be following it with great interest... thanks to Ted and Martha for pointing us all in the right direction!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya! I saw that today too! It sounds a lot like the story over at twomamacats.com. Can you imagine two sister cats sticking together like that? What awesome stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute photo's from such a lovely cats :-)
    Really touching words !!!!

    ((hugs)) Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ~ such a sweet story and pictures!

    Honestly ~ I think I need to retire from my job. There are just too many wonderful kitty cat sites out there to look at, read and enjoy. Perhaps hubby wouldn't mind getting a 2nd job so I could stay home and read blogs ~ huh? What do you think? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  6. SIXTEEN??? I am agog. Heading over now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to Space Paws and all your followers...I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with my amazing mamas and their babies. I am humbled to be able to watch and participate in this lovely event. Just a preview...we have our first open eyes and its little Anne Arrundel, the calico that had the abcess. She is a tough little girl. Thanks to all, Jane (KittenMom)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin