Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let it snow! I'm gonna be warm and cuddly with my new family!

Hi! Cheeks here! Guess what happened to me today! That's right! I got adopted!!

And guess what???? My new mom and dad are my sister, Baby's, mom and dad, too! She has a new name now... Noel. I wonder if I'm going to get a new name, too? That would be OK, I guess. And I'm going to have a big fursis, Shilo!

Miss Sonia brought me down to where she and my new dad, Frank, work this evening. Miss Lisa forgot her camera and it was getting dark so you can't really see me in this next picture. I was kind of scared of the car so dad decided I should stay safe in the carrier. He's going to take lots of pictures of me with my sisters so that my foster mom, Hannah, doesn't feel too lonely for me. I'm going to miss her but I'm excited to see Baby... I mean Noel... again!

Daddy Frank says I'm going to like my new mom, Terri, too. He says she bought me jewelry. I wonder what that is? Maybe dad will take some pictures with this jewelry stuff!!

So now we have to work really hard to find my other sister, Big Girl, a forever home! All my other sisters and brother have really neat forever homes so we want one for her, too!!

That's all for now! I'll tell you more in a week or so after I have checked out my new home and family! See you all soon!

11 comments:

  1. Hooray for Cheeks! Cannot wait to see you with your new jewelry. Sending good thoughts for Big Girl to find her forever home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Cheeks! Congrats on finding a home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea ~ another kitty adopted to a loving home!!! You do such good work here ~ Love and warm thoughts to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Cheeks! We hear it is a very big storm heading your way, we hope all of you stay safe and warm this weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you sweetie, I am so happy to hear your news, that made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for you, Cheeks!!! We are purraying furry hard that your BIG sisdur gets a new home ASAP! And, you are going to be such a happy kittie when you get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the bestest news! Thanks and cuddle in with your new family as the snow comes! Now we need to send good thoughts out that Big Girl will get 'dopted soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new home Cheeks! What great news, and what extra great news that your sister is already there! We can't wait to hear the update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you know, I am foster mom, Hannah's, mom. We are so happy that Baby's (now Noel)parents have decided to adopt Cheeks! They have proved to be amazing parents to Noel and we couldn't be happier. Hannah (foster mom) was so impressed that when Noel came to visit for an overnight when she was going for her spaying, her new parents sent a care package for their baby. Food, treats and even a little bottle of water. They are really, really wonderful people. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How wonderful for Cheeks and you, too! It must be very rewarding. You've had lots of great successes lately.

    Speaking of which, I did three LOLs of some of your kitties, on the LOLSpot today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! Another one with a wonderful new home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin