Saturday, December 5, 2009

Acrobatics on the Walk

Well, grooming, actually! It really amazes me how comfy they've gotten with the walk, turning on a dime, and plunking down for grooming.

We had our first snow of the season here in B'more today. Fat flakes that are still on the grass, but didn't lay on the street. Percy is the only one who hasn't experienced snow, but I think I'll wait until it's good'n'crisp'n'deep before introducing him. It is always such a stitch to watch the first experience. *Sigh* With any luck we'll find him a home before then and his furever mom and/or dad can have the pleasure!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the "leg hoist"...always such an attractive addition to any living room. ;-) Everyone here at Chez KittyChair remains jealous of your wonderful kitty walk and plans are afoot (apaw?) to figure out a way to install one here.

    Colorado has been getting snow as well, but our bunch all know about that cold white stuff, and so an outing would not be much appreciated. But if Mr. Percy is still with you when the snow gets deep, please do share some video of his first snowy expedition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the looks of the "walk" and I think we would all be comfy there too! Snow, yuck, when is snows in the south the power goes off and we get cold. Not fun. Oh I do like your "walk" though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the cat walk is so fantastic...and how cool that Miss Bitty has chosen it for her daily yoga sessions :) I think Bailey would love a cat walk like that...I really need to get my husband inspired to make one for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That *is* impressive. A guru of flexibility and balance at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin